Week long summer camps with morning and afternoon sessions featuring different themes and age-appropriate activities for kids 4 - 14.
During the summer of 2020, Raven Hill Discovery Center will offer eight weeks of discovery camps for kids ages 4 –14. Camps are held from 10am - 2:30pm Monday through Friday for the dates listed below.
Art Camp | June 22 - 26 | Draw, Print & Paint
Art Camp | June 29 - July 3 | Sculptures: Big & Small
History Camp | July 6 - 10 | Egyptology: All about Pyramid Power
History Camp | July 13 - 17 | Knights & Castles: Shields & Catapults
Nature Lovers Camp | July 27 - 31 | Water Water Everywhere
Nature Lovers Camp | August 3 - 7 | Oceans & Ice Age in Michigan
Co-Sponsored by Friends of the Jordan River
Science Camp | August 10 - 14 | STEM: Force & Motion
Science Camp | August 17 - 21 | Rocks & Fossils
- Campers will have the opportunity to explore and connect science, history and art with hands-on activities. There will be something for everyone, and will be age appropriate and fun for everyone. Daily activities will vary.
- Bring a bag lunch, sunscreen, hat and bug spray. We recommend that campers bring long pants and a pair of closed toed-shoes for hikes and a change of clothes, if we get wet! Campers will be outdoors more than half of each day, weather permitting.
- Full day participants will need to bring a lunch.
- Museum and animal time will be available before and after each lesson. Each day, there will be a morning and afternoon activity.
- Includes admission to the museum during camp days.Some scholarships are available. Half-day options are available. Call for more information.
- Need activities for campers starting earlier or going later to accommodate your schedule? Call about options for childcare before and/or after camp.
Registration forms available soon. Email email@example.com and we will send you a registration form as soon as they are ready.
Sign up soon! Camps are limited to 20 campers.