Currently cancelled due to COVID-19, but hoping to open mid-April. Currently booking for week-long summer camps with morning and afternoon sessions featuring different themes and age-appropriate activities for kids 4 - 14.
During the summer of 2021, Raven Hill Discovery Center has seven weeks of discovery camps planned for kids ages 4 –14. Camps will be held from 10am - 2:30pm Monday through Friday for the dates listed below. CHECK OUT WHAT WILL BE IN STORE FOR KIDS IN 2021, assuming that it is feasible to open for 2021.
Art Camp | June 21 - 25 | Draw, Print & Paint
Art Camp | June 28 - July 2 | Sculptures: Big & Small
STEM Camp | July 5- 9 | Force and Motion
Geology Camp | July 12 - 16 | Rocks & Fossils
Nature Lovers Camp | July 19 - 23 | Water Water Everywhere
Nature Lovers Camp | July 26 - 30 | Plants & Animals
History Camp | August 2 - 6 | Pioneer Living
Campers will have the opportunity to explore and connect science, history and art with hands-on activities. There will be something for everyone, and will be age appropriate and fun for everyone. Daily activities will vary. CAMP IS ALL OUTDOORS THIS YEAR, due to the coronavirus
- Children must be masked and able to socially distance.
- Bring a mask, bag lunch, sunscreen, hat and bug spray. We recommend that campers bring long pants and a pair of closed toed-shoes for hikes and a change of clothes, if we get wet! Campers will be outdoors all day, weather permitting.
- Full day participants will need to bring a lunch.
- Each day, there will be a morning and afternoon activity.
- Half-day options are available. Call for more information.
Registration forms available soon. Email email@example.com and we will send you a registration form as soon as they are ready.
Sign up soon! Camps are limited to 10 campers per session.